2015 - 2020 Vision, Mission, & Goals
The Parent Hotline serves as the District's central point of contact for parents, families, and community members with the daily goal of providing assistance with general inquiries about the District and connecting callers with the appropriate parties.For school specific complaints or concerns, please contact the appropriate school staff member first (e.g., teacher, secretary, etc.). If further assistance is needed, contact the principal. If additional assistance is needed, parents and families can contact the Parent Hotline.You can reach the Parents Hotline by phone at (601) 857-7023.
HCSD is a collaborative environment where we explore the world,
experience authentic learning, enhance our character, envision our dreams,
pursue excellence and celebrate success.
Providing an engaging and empowering environment that ensures excellence
- All students are proficient and show growth in ALL assessed areas
- Every Student Graduates High School and is Ready for College and Career
- Schools are Safe and Secure Environments
- HCSD Actively Recruits, Retains and Develops Competent, Caring and Student-Focused Staff
- Parents and Community Members will have a Positive Perception of the School District