The Student Dress Code listed in the HCSD Handbook will be strictly enforced. In addition to this dress code, the RESTART Center requires the following dress below for male and female students.
- Navy Blazer (loaned to student by the school)
- Necktie (males) or Crossover tie (females) (loaned to student by the school)
- (The assigned school blazer and tie must be in good condition before student’s exit from MSRC is approved.)
Plain, solid-colored shirts (short or long-sleeves) with a collar in these colors: (white, navy blue, maroon, baby blue, or gray)
- Shirts must be tucked into the waistline of the slacks at all times.
- Shirts must not contain screening (words, pictures, emblems, etc.)
- Hoodies and sheer shirts are not allowed.
Khaki or navy blue full-length slacks (no large pockets/cargo pants, jeans, shorts, Capri, or skirts will be allowed)
- A belt is required. Wear pants at the waist at all times (no sagging).
- Shoes must cover the entire foot (no sandals, flip-flops, or slides)
- Jewelry is not allowed (earrings, rings, necklaces, bracelets, etc.) Do not wear or bring any jewelry into the school building. MSRC will not be responsible for lost or stolen jewelry.
- A student's hair will be worn in a manner that does not disrupt the educational process or does not call attention to the individual. Unusual hair coloring or hair styles are not allowed.
- Standard jackets will be taken upon entrance and returned to students upon exiting the building. Biker, NASCAR, certain cartoon character jackets, trench coats, or anything offensive or could be considered gang related are not allowed.
Upon enrollment at the RESTART Center, the student MUST be in dress code on the first day the student stays at the school.