Welcome! My name is Martha Clark and I am beyond excited to be apart of BEEMS 6th grade team for the 2019-2020 school year. I will be teaching 6th grade ELA and we are going to have a great year. By the end of this year, your children should know how to read critically and write both argumentative and narrative types of writing. I have a great year planned for us and cannot wait to kick start this school year off!
A little about me:
I am originally from Tallahassee Florida and have lived in Clinton, Mississippi the past five years. I recently received my Bachelors of Arts in English Education from Mississippi College.
1. Be Prompt: arrive in class and turn in assignments on time.
2. Be Prepared: have all necessary supplies everyday.
3. Be Productive: always stay on task and use your time wisely.
4. Be Polite: Respect others and their belongings. Keep hands, feet, and other objects to yourself.
5. Be Positive: Positive actions create positive results.
1 First Infraction: verbal warning.
2. Second Infraction: fill out a, “think about it,” sheet and take a reading assignment home to return the next day with a parent signature.
3. Third Infraction: phone call home.
4. Fourth Infraction: office referral