Custodial StaffThe Custodial Staff is trained to receive and distribute supplies and materials, make basic maintenance repairs, and perform all required janitorial functions.General Custodial Duties Include:
- Clean rooms, lavatories, fountains, corridors, stairways, windows and other spaces by dusting, sweeping, washing, waxing and using other approved cleaning techniques.
- Assist in trash removal.
- Operates equipment provided by the district to properly maintain the buildings and grounds.
- Assists in the preparation for special school events, setting up equipment and furniture as needed.
- Assists in the distribution of school supplies.
- Assembles/disassembles furniture and other fixtures.
- Performs minor maintenance repairs including light bulbs and observes equipment problems and reports to maintenance department for repair.
Last Modified on August 13, 2016