With our Microsoft subscription that we have purchased, everyone will be able to use the latest version of office at any point.With this subscription, it allows users to use online versions of word, excel, PowerPoint, and other applications while saving their data to their cloud account.Each teacher will be allowed to install Microsoft Office 2016 on their desktop, phone, tablet, etc. There is a maximum of 5 devices allowed under any 1 user account.Devices can be deactivated should they need to be under that account to maintain this count if needed.Here are the instructions, please test under your account and let me know your feedback.
You will be also asked for a verification code, please check your email and type this in as well.
- Go to the website: http://www.office.com/teachers
- On this page, you will be asked for your district email address. Please enter this and click “Get Started”
- On the next page, you will be asked if you are a student or teacher. Please enter that you are a Teacher.
- On the next page, please enter your name and password you will be using to login to office 365.
- Once you click start, your page for your account will start building. This can take up to several minutes to complete.
- On your home page, you are given a link to “Install Office 2016” to your desktop. Please click this as needed to get the latest version of office on your PC.
- It may take several minutes to get the latest version of your office product, but once it is completed, you will have everything needed.
Last Modified on June 27, 2018