All materials must be properly checked out before leaving the Library Media Center. Reference material will not circulate.
1. Students may check out two books for a two week period. The books may be renewed at the end of the two weeks.
2. Any books that are damaged or lost must be paid for by the student.
3. Students may asked that a book be placed on hold if it is not available at the time of visit. The student will then be notified when it does become available.
1. Faculty and staff may check out unlimited number of books/audio visual items with the end of the year due date applied.
2. Any books that are damaged or lost must be paid for by the faculty/staff member.
When you come to the library as a class:
1. Follow the library daily schedule.
2. At the direction of your teacher/librarian, go to the shelves and choose your new books.
3. When you are finished, bring your previously check-out books AND your new selections to the circulation desk.
4. At the desk, the librarian will check your books in and out. She may also discuss your account with you.
5. Students may get one book mark per visit if needed.
6. Return to your seat and wait for your teacher to give instructions.
When you come to the library during homeroom:
1. Go to breakfast if you so choose.
2. Stop by the library on your way to homeroom.
3. Put your backpacks/materials on the tables.
4. Choose your new books.
5. When you are finished, bring your previously checked-out books AND your new selections to the circulation desk.
6. At the desk, the librarian will check your books in and out. She may also discuss your account with you.
7. Students may get one book mark per visit if needed.
8. Gather your belongings and report to your homeroom.
1. When spoken to, respond with "Yes, Ma'am/Sir" and "No Ma'am/Sir."
2. Do not damage library property. If damaged, it must be paid for.
3. Respect the privacy of others.
4. Take care of personal matters before entering the library.
5. Respect yourself and others.
6. No food, drinks, candy, or gum is allowed in the media center or around the computers.
7. Respect the library as a quiet zone.