4th Nine Weeks AR
231 Students met their goals!!!
Congratulations to the 72 Students that met their AR goals all 4 nine weeks!!!
3rd Nine Weeks AR
- 232 students met their goals!
- 81 students met all of their goals for all three nine weeks.
2015-2016 Teacher of the Year
Ms. Cassandra Bishop
2015-2016 Parent of the Year
Ms. Johnnie Mae Fleming
Justin Campbell Won Second Place for the District Reading Fair!!!
Spelling Bee Winners
1st Place- Rachel Griffin
2nd Place- Takayla Heard
3rd Place- Keishonna Downs
2nd Nine Weeks AR
- 94 Students have met their goal for the 1st and 2nd nine weeks
- 167 Students have met their goal for the 2nd nine weeks
- 100% of Mr. Harris' homeroom class met their goals for the 2nd Nine Weeks
- 100% of Ms. Oneil's homeroom class met their goals for the 1st Nine Weeks
We are collecting Box Tops for Education. Please send any tops you have clipped to the school! Thank you for supporting our school!
Enjoy our ebooks online, a great compliment to Accelerated Reader. Sign-in to the website and click here to access the electronic books.
Congratulations to a School of Champions!!!
On Wednesday, March 25, 2015, the Office of Federal Programs recognized Bolton-Edwards Elementary and Middle School for being a High Progress School. This status was awarded to schools across the state for demonstrating the greatest gains in closing achievement gap among students. This award status goes to schools that represent the highest 10% of schools that have improved in overall performance over the past two years and fall within the top quartile of schools in performance gains of the lowest 25% subgroup.